Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Randomest Reese's


I love Reese’s peanut butter cups. A rare indulgence since they contain a lot of yuck my body can hardly handle, I still after all my years of living retain a very specific method of consuming said glorious treats:
1.     Unwrap goody
2.     Annoyedly peal off paper cup
3.     Crumble paper cup
4.     Wrap crumple into foil wrapping so that no paper shows
5.     Nibble poky edges off peanut butter cup
6.     Bite top of peanut butter cup off and eat quickly
7.     Place bottom half of peanut butter cup (the part loaded with peanut butter) carefully in pie hole and savor like it’s the last thing I’ll ever eat again.

I have no idea why I eat peanut butter cups like this. It’s such a routine for me that I get slightly upset when a peanut butter cup doesn’t split right when I go to bite the top off. I remember this even being an annoyance when I was in the fourth grade. In my mind, the failure to split evenly is a real dilemma, though I’ve never externally expressed it in any way until now.  

Do you eat things weirdly, or am I the only one?

No comments:

Post a Comment