Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What's This? A New Blog?

Where do I begin? I suppose I should start with an explanation:

As many of you are aware, I used to have a blog "Leap Of Faith" which you most likely aren't aware no longer exists. The reason for this is a bit lengthy so I'll summarize as best as possible:

Not too long ago my phone was stolen. Some may view this as the end of the world while others just a small inconvenience. I personally saw it as a simple inconvenience. It's just a phone; though shaken up, I nor anyone else was hurt and it's a material thing that eventually will break anyway.. until I realized that 1) I don't have a pass code on my phone, 2) my Facebook account is open on my phone, and 3) my primary email address is also linked to my phone which cannot be signed out unless I have the phone with me. My biggest concern was my email being open because it contained important information I certainly didn't want hacked. My resolution then was to change the email on Facebook (easy change) and to disable my email which in turn affected federal information, medical/school records, and shut off different accounts I had for other stuff including my blog. In fact, it went a step further and completely wiped out that blog since it had been made through that email.

Now before you start commenting with your apologies, realize that I am quite over it. I think I "grieved" the loss of said blog and other linked things for a grand 60 seconds, maybe 90 seconds. Honestly, I think my mom and boyfriend become more upset by it than I. My old posts have been saved to my computer because I was at least notified that the blog would be gone so if anyone wants those, I have them. I considered archiving them.

So here we are; a new blog, a new start. Perhaps even a better start. This could be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment